Balancing Independence and Assistance
We empower our residents to maintain as much independence as possible by providing just the right amount of support. When you need a helping hand with daily tasks, such as dressing, bathing, taking medication, or just getting around, The Village can provide as much or as little assistance as you need.
Assisted living residents enjoy access to all amenities available at The Village, including two outdoor pools, spa, fitness center, and library. In addition, our assisted living neighborhood Jasmine Pointe, features their own dining room, recreation area, and more.
Schedule a personal appointment today to learn more about our legacy of providing assisted living support in Gainesville, Florida.
If a resident in assisted living requires additional care for advanced illness, they don’t have to worry about finding and moving to a different community. Our sister company, Haven, will deliver the appropriate care right here. Haven specializes in advanced illness needs and will provide advance care planning, palliative care consultations, and comfort through the compassionate delivery of hospice services. When appropriate, the care center is in close proximity to The Village at Gainesville.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
ONE MONTHLY SERVICE FEE INCLUDES:
- Private residences with kitchenettes
- 24-hour health care staff
- All utilities except personal telephone
- Internet access for light online browsing
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation and a robust daily activities program
- Three meals served restaurant-style each day
- Resident-activated alert system
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming as needed
- Ongoing monitoring of health needs and medication management under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license for assisted living to better serve our residents in times of need