Balancing Independence and Assistance
We empower our residents to maintain as much independence as possible by providing just the right amount of support. When you need a helping hand with daily tasks, such as dressing, bathing, taking medication, or just getting around, The Village can provide as much or as little assistance as you need.
Assisted living residents enjoy access to all amenities available at The Village, including two outdoor pools, spa, fitness center, and library. In addition, our assisted living neighborhood Jasmine Point, features their own dining room, recreation area, and more.
Schedule a personal appointment today to learn more about our legacy of providing assisted living support in Gainesville, Florida.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- One monthly service fee covers everything.
- More than 20 licensed nurses
- Licensed Limited Nursing Services (LNS) and Extended Congregate Care (ECC)-certified
- Access to on-site Physician Clinic specializing in geriatrics or geriatric focused primary care physician office
- Access to on-site Medicare certified home care – nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Nurses and direct care staff available and on-site 24 hours a day
- All rooms private; some accommodate couples
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing and grooming as needed
- Three meals served restaurant-style each day
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation
- Full calendar of life-enriching activities