Accompanying and Guiding You on the Journey
At The Village at Gainesville, we understand the effects of memory loss reach beyond the person living with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It affects the entire family. With that in mind, we have developed memory support that wraps its arms around everyone.
For your loved one, we offer residential care in Azalea Trace or Laurel Square, delivering expert, compassionate and customized support through every stage of memory loss.
For you and your family, we offer guidance and support, traveling with you on your journey.
Let's Begin the Journey
For more information or to schedule a tour of Memory Support at The Village at Gainesville, please complete this form.
All-Inclusive memory support
One convenient monthly fee covers everything:
- Personalized care delivered by a licensed nurse and highly trained team
- State-of-the-art memory methodology blending the Botes Memory Method and the Positive Approach to Care® (PAC)
- 24-hour nursing and health care staff on site
- Private residences with full- or half-baths
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Scheduled transportation
- Three meals served restaurant-style each day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Health monitoring and medication management under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license for assisted living to better serve our residents in times of need
- Shared spaces, including kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms
- Specialized programming
- Safe, secure courtyard
Botes Memory Method
To learn more about the Botes Memory Method and the amazing difference it can make in the lives of memory support residents, please download the brochure or watch the video. To schedule a personal tour of Azalea Trace and Laurel Square, please call us at 352-623-5378.