Frequently asked questions
A: ‘Better living, by design’ captures our commitment to innovative senior living. Our goal is to create an environment that helps improve the life of every resident, every day. To do that requires implementing smart, innovative thinking all over our campus. From our partnership with Santa Fe College to encourage lifelong learning to our Vitality Program that focuses on helping residents live healthier and more independently for longer, you’ll find examples of ‘Better living, by design’ all over our campus.
A: No. We do have a processing fee of $2,000 for lndependent living, and $2,500 for assisted living.
A: The monthly service fee is just one bill you pay each month to cover every service, amenity and convenience we offer. It pays for all maintenance, housekeeping, meals, water, cable, electricity, unlimited use of community spaces and much more. The amount you pay depends on the size of residence you choose, and number of people who will live there.
A: Everything we offer at The Village at Gainesville is available to you. This is just a sampling:
- Interior & exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation & outings
- Heated pool & tennis courts
- Tower Club clubhouse & auditorium
- Upscale, formal and casual dining venues
- Fitness center & wellness programs
- Flexible meal plan to include at least one chef-prepared meal daily
- Gated community with 24-hour security
Discover more about how we integrate ‘Better living, by design’ from independent living throughout all our levels of care. Contact us today to schedule a personal appointment.