10mar10:00 amMaking Sense of Senior Living – In-Person Event
Presented by: Wayne Vinson, The Village Sales Director Choosing the right senior living community is one of the most important decisions you can make for yourself or a loved one. We
Presented by: Wayne Vinson, The Village Sales Director
Choosing the right senior living community is one of the most important decisions you can make for yourself or a loved one. We will cover the topics below to inform, support and show you what makes The Village at Gainesville unique.
- Learn the differences between Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- How life at our community may benefit you and your loved one’s peace of mind
- Learn how The Village offers a sense of freedom, independence and a living well lifestyle
- What services and amenities are offered
- What makes The Village at Gainesville unique
A light breakfast will be served.
About The Village at Gainesville
The Village offers residents financial flexibility and control with maintenance-free residences, access to services and amenities, life enrichment opportunities, a comprehensive wellness program and a full calendar of activities, for one monthly fee. We also offer Assisted Living and Memory Support, all on one campus. Every resident can count on warm hospitality and the very best in service and care.
(Thursday) 10:00 am
The Village at Gainesville
8000 NW 27th Boulevard | Gainesville, FL 32606