12may2:00 pmEvent OverDiscover Personalized Memory Support Providing Peace of Mind – and Savings.
[et_pb_text admin_label="Text" _builder_version="4.16" text_line_height="1.5em" background_size="initial"
If your loved one is living with memory loss, we can help. You’re invited to hear how we provide personalized, one-on-one care at an all-inclusive rate that is within reach.
About Azalea Trace
Memory support doesn’t get any more personalized than this.
With only 20 private rooms, Azalea Trace is a small, intimate memory support neighborhood at The Village at Gainesville community.
This neighborhood design allows our experienced team of memory support experts to deliver dedicated care to each resident, focusing on individual needs and respecting the unique preferences of each person in our care.
What Can You Expect at Azalea Trace?
- Personalized care delivered by a strong and diverse care team
- A recreational therapist dedicated to keeping your loved one active
- Private residences with half-bath
- Delicious dining program that restores dignity while providing healthy nourishment
- Individualized care plans
- Shared spaces, including kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms
- State-of-the-art memory support approach that blends the Botes Memory Method and the Positive Approach to Care® (PAC) to create care plans specific to your loved one
- Interactive and socially stimulating programming
- Enclosed courtyard for enjoying fresh air and the outdoors
Don’t miss out. Learn more about Azalea Trace and enjoy a tour of our memory support neighborhood. If your loved one moves in by May 31, they’ll secure limited-time rates starting at $6,450 per month!
Light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
(Thursday) 2:00 pm
The Village at Gainesville
8000 NW 27th Boulevard | Gainesville, FL 32606